How to get involved
This new and exciting programme is now underway, and we welcome everyone to join us on this journey. By getting involved in women spaces, you can support gender equality and women’s empowerment in peacebuilding through Northern Ireland. This project will rely on the support of amazing individuals, partner organisations, funders, and local communities.
We encourage you to join us, engage with us, partner with us and get involved. We want to make NI a better place for women and girls. Let’s inspire not only the next generation but also ourselves.
By getting involved in women spaces, you can engage with us on a wide range of campaigns, expand your network, raise your voice across issues that matter, help us develop our social media and achieve our mission. Your voice matters, your actions make it happen.
- Signing up to our Women’s Spaces newsletter (available by entering your email address below)
- Follow us on our social media platforms (Twitter, FB, LinkedIn and YouTube)
- Use the contact form on the website and get in touch
- Get involved in our range of workshops online and face to face, the events page will provide regular updates on what’s on offer
- Attend seminars, webinars, conferences
- Get involved in our research
A Brief NI Guide to Brexit, The Protocol and the Windsor Framework
There have been two agreements made by the UK and EU to try to address Northern Ireland’s unique post-Brexit situation:...Read more