Agreement +25: Have Your Say?
Women’s Spaces invited 35 women to a 3-session programme as we approached the 25th anniversary of the Good Friday / Belfast Agreement.
As women, it’s important that we explore our journey to peace, the role we played and continue to play in sustaining and building peace; but also that give and take space to discuss and reflect where we are today.
Women joined 2 online zoom sessions facilitated by Avila Kilmurray of Social Change Initiative and received an invite to the Lyric Theatre, Belfast to see the play “Agreement”.
- Peacebuilding – Session 1 by Avila Kilmurray, Social Change Initiative
- “Agreement” – Session 2 at The Lyric Belfast
- Reconciliation – Session 3 by Avila Kilmurray, Social Change Initiative
The sessions by Avila were recorded and will be available by request soon as well as the slides.
B/GFA event invitations
Additionally, women received invitations to the following events:
- NI Women’s Coalition 25 year reunion – 25 years of the Good Friday Agreement on 10th April in the Dinosaur Room of the Ulster Museum
- Launch of Memento-Agreement by Amanda Dunsmore at Ulster University on 17th April 2023.